I like the Auto HDR Bracketing feature. I will be installing this firmware on my camera. Release notes and download page.
Once again the liabilty is up to the user.
- First full support for 5D mark II (read more)
- Advanced ISO control (ISO 80, improved highlight rolloff, ISO 51200...)
- Advanced FPS control (24.000 FPS and 0.2 FPS possible)
- Customizable menus, shortcut keys (read more)
- Auto HDR bracketing
- Fast zebras with zero lag (read more)
- Advanced bulb ramping (read more)
- Improved stability (read more)
Also a review of some of the features of the video updates. http://www.dslrnewsshooter.com/2012/07/19/the-new-magic-lantern-2-hack-for-canon-dslrs-marcus-waterloo-tests-if-it-ready-for-pro-use/